Monday, August 11, 2008

The "Perks" of Work

If you received beautiful flowers from a CLIENT, wouldn't it make a couple of hours at the office a little more worthwhile! That's right...the flowers were not a sweet gesture from my wonderful husband (not this time anyway, although he does send me a lot of beautiful arrangements), but a "thank you" from a client that is transferring here with his job and turned to me to help him find a home. We were successful and had a home contracted within a couple of days - yeaaaa!!! The flowers were beautiful and I thought that it would be fun to share with each of you! So, now you know...

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice!! I'm sure you are great at your job. And I know you are very personable, so I'm sure you deserved it. It's nice to be recognized every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we bought our home here in MS, our realtor gave us a gift. Imagine that! It was a beautiful bird feeder with our name on it. I thought that was so sweet. It also made me feel bad that we didn't do something for her. After all, it is a huge decision and if someone is kind enough to steer you in the right direction, they need a little extra thank you. You must be a good agent!!

    ReplyDelete