Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Third Times a Charm???
We will see...My laptop crashed for the third time in four months last week. The lady at Andalusia Computer told me that my hard drive was going bad and needed to be replaced. So... five LOOOOONG days later I have my laptop back (with a new hard drive), BUT I am having to start all over with my files, docs, pictures, etc. You would think that after going through this two times already that I would have learned to "backup". Oh no, not me!!! You can help me out though by sending me your email addresses to reeves@andycable.com. Thanks and have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Glad to hear you have your computer back. That can be so frustrating. If anything else happens to it, I was going to tell you the girl that worked on mine did an excellent job and was very CHEAP compared to the computer shops in town. I have her name if you are ever interested. She had to re-program everything on mine when it crashed and that was a big help b/c I didn't have to worry with it. Look forward to seeing some new pictures! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look on your blog!!! I might just have to change mine as well!!! The picture of Caroline is just too cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteWELCOME BACK!!!! I was beginning to wonder if you had flown to some remote island somewhere never to be heard from again!!! Great picture of Caroline!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new way you have your blog set up!! That picture of Caroline is adorable!! I have been meaning to call you everyday!! I will try to get up with by the weekend!! Or you can call me!! Miss you and hopefully you can come up and see us soon!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new layout! Glad you're back. I can't satisfy my blog addiction if no one is updating:)
ReplyDeleteOh yea, I love the new look. I have been working on mine for weeks. I just can't get it right. Maybe I'll figure it out eventually! I love the picture of Miss Priss!
ReplyDeleteHey- I found your blog through Julie's. Your little girl is a cutie! Sorry to hear about your computer problems. I love technology-- when it works! Hee...Hee...
ReplyDelete