Must be your sweetie! Was there an occasion .... or just because he loves you? Beautiful flowers!Aunt Kathy
What a sweet gesture from whomever sent them to you. I assume it is from you hubby!!!
How sweet!!
Those are beautiful!! I take it they are from your sweet husband?! That is very sweet and thoughtful of him!!
Well, are you just going to keep everbody in suspense or tell us who they are from!
I guess your hubby too! How fun!
Must be your sweetie! Was there an occasion .... or just because he loves you? Beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteAunt Kathy
What a sweet gesture from whomever sent them to you. I assume it is from you hubby!!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful!! I take it they are from your sweet husband?! That is very sweet and thoughtful of him!!
ReplyDeleteWell, are you just going to keep everbody in suspense or tell us who they are from!
ReplyDeleteI guess your hubby too! How fun!
ReplyDelete