Thursday, August 28, 2008

PCB...Here We Come!!!

We are heading down to the beach tomorrow for our ususal Labor Day trip to Panama City Beach. I am just hoping Gustav allows us to have at least a couple of good beach days because I am looking forward to relaxing in the sun and sand and Caroline, well she is just excited about going to the beach!!

Jamey left to go back to work on Wednesday. He does not know when they are planning to start shutting in the field, but he is one of the last guys out of there and then one of the first back to asses the damage - which can be very dangerous. So...just keep his safety in your prayers, including in the oil field and on the road home (if he gets to come home). Oh, and for those of you that don't know, Jamey works in East Bay.

Here are some pictures of Caroline cutting up one afternoon...too cute not to share!!! See y'all next week and have a great Labor Day!

7 comments:

  1. Wish we were headed to the beach this weekend....but I hope that all of you have a great time. Don't forget to take plenty of pictures to share with us through your blog. I will definitely say a prayer for Jamey during the expected "nasty" weather that Gustav will bring. I also saw the forecast for the weather at the beach this weekend and they said there should be nice sunny weather all weekend. Monday is when the wind will pick up a bit and of course the water will be "choppy"!! HAVE FUN IN THE SUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the beach! I pray that Jamey will stay safe and make it home when possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the beach! We'll be praying that Jamey makes it home safely and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend they are actually calling for great weather. I guess it is the calm before the storm. We will definitely pray for Jamey. Please remember us as well. We are not that close to the coast but when those things come, they don't seem to care where you are--they just come!
    Laurel was hammered during Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great time at the beach. It seems like most of the men in our lives are directly tied to the weather. We'll pray for Jamey and keep Chad in your prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all have fun and stay safe from the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to the beach. That is something I miss about being in Andy-- we are so close to the beach. Have fun and I will be praying for Jamey! Thank you for all of your encouraging comments you made this past week on our blog-- especially your prayers. We are thankful to have Audrey home with us with a clean bill of health. Thank you again-- the comments meant a lot to us. :)

    ReplyDelete