Friday, September 26, 2008

Beautiful Weather + Birthdays = Reasons to Celebrate

Since we are having all of this lovely weather, Caroline and I have been wanting to enjoy it at the park and we finally got the chance today. Kristen and Maggie Ruth joined us and the girls had a great time!!!Check out the static in C's hair...it is standing straight up!!!

After the park, we were on our way to eat cake and ice cream in celebration of Matthew's 10th Birthday!!! Here are a few pictures of our very handsome little man and "the cousins"...

Happy Birthday Matthew...we love you!!!

PS We have a BIG GIRL now...we haven't touched a paci since last Wednesday (the 17th) and Caroline is doing GREAT!

8 comments:

  1. We had fun yesterday. We'll have to do it more often now that the weather has changed. We keep telling MR that C gave her paci to the baby cows and ask her if she wants to, her response... she pulls that chin back, growls and then laughs and says, "NO!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!! We are so looking forward to more outings in the wonderful weather. Enjoy it because, it won't last long-Mr. Winter is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Big Girl Caroline!!!!

    Looks like a fun time at the park and party!! Matthew is a handsome little fellow. I can't believe that Heather has a child that's 10!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday Matthew and YAY for Caroline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the park! Especially in this weather!~ Cute girls!

    I can't believe how big Matthew is now! It doesn't seem possible for him to be 10 years old! Happy Birthday Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Matthew and Yea for Caroline! Looks like ya'll had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm tring to get rid of the bottle from my little man. We do okay except night time. Luckly neither of mine would take a paci, which disappointed me at the time. After taking the bottle away I'm glad I don't have a paci.

    ReplyDelete