I am so glad to know that some of you think I can sew. But, unfortunately, I am not that talented.
The outfit that Caroline has on in my last post is made by Frances Elizabeth Originals. I got the it from That Store in Dothan(they have the cutest clothes and a large selection) and then I took it to Singer/Andalusia Sewing Center for the monogram. If you like to buy ahead for the upcoming seasons, now is the time to go to That Store. All of their spring and summer clothes are 50% - 60% off!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey Shonna, I have been off from work for 2 weeks now and I have been just plain old sorry. I missed Caroline's new do. She looks precious. It makes her look so growny. I think you made a wise decision. And besides, it's just hair and it will grow back!
ReplyDelete