Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Plea for Pictures

Good morning! I have a favor to ask...As all of you know, my computer crashed for the third time back in August. After it had crashed the first and second times, I asked some of you to email me pictures of Caroline that you had because I had not developed all the ones I had saved on my computer and they were lost. Well, guess what!!! I still had not developed them when my computer crashed the third time and they are gone once again.

I am trying to get Caroline's baby book and photo albums up to date. If any of you have pictures of her from August of 2007 through May of 2008, I would love you forever if you will send them to me (reeves@andycable.com)!!! I don't care if she is front and center of course, just enough of her in the picture so that we can see how she has grown when we look back through the albums.

Thanks in advance!!!

8 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! This just makes me sad for you!!!! Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really stinks Shonna! I don't know what I'd do if I lost my photos!! I'm pretty sure I've got some of Caroline. I'll get them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart! I will try to send you the ones I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up about 300 pictures from Wal-Mart today for fear of this same thing happening to my computer. Hope you are able to recover your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. go to snapfish.com and sign up. i love it. i've been using it for years. if your computer crashes your pictures are still there, online. it's free and very easy to use. you can edit, crop, make gifts, have pics mailed to other people. if i need them immediately i have them sent to walgreens here in town. and it's cheaper than walmart too. i gave mama my password and she orders pics from there all the time. i've also heard that kodak has an online photo album but dont' know anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is right!! SNAPFISH is wonderful and better quality than walmart. Another great way to get your pictures (professional looking ones) is by uploading all your pics to www.mpix.com.
    I lost my pictures back in December, and ever since then, I download all my pics onto snapfish right after I take them.

    ReplyDelete