Tuesday, January 13, 2009
8 Points
I know that many of our husbands think that we are all so silly for blogging and the addiction that comes with it, but I also know there are some of them who check the updates regularly. There are even those men out there that don't even have a family blog, but still stalk everybody else's. How do I know? Because so many of you revealed yourself when you called my husband over the holidays to rag him about his part in our family elf dance (which he was a very good sport about)!! So...for all of you fellows, this one is for you! Maybe part of me is doing this to redeem my man (or myself with my man) OR maybe it is so that all of you can sit there with your tongues hanging out wishing it was yours!!! (LADIES: BEWARE)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Well, Ben's not a hunter but he was very impressed and so am I. Looks like it's a good thing Jamey came home early. He would have missed out on that guy otherwise. Tell him to hunt EARLY Sat. b/c we are READY TO GO!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one! Has he already scored it? If he hasn't he should and you never know it might register with Pope and Young or some of the others. Tell him congratulations on the wall-hanger!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to say about Jamey's deer except good shot. Alan said "nice rack". He also said something about "trophy"...which I think means you will have another head on your wall. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAunt Kathy
Way to go Jamey!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, Shonna, about all those guys checking your blog. Got to love a good tongue-hanging out picture of a deer. GROSS! BUT Way to go, Jamey! I know he's proud.
ReplyDeleteGood one Jamey!! I almost got one that big the other day. I'm glad I missed though, because I was on my new car!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'll definitely show scott this and he'll be sooo jealous! Tell Jamey congrats!
ReplyDeleteYeah. My husband is super jealous. Of course, he doesn't look at "silly" blogs...
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jamey!!! Thank you for wrapping our pipes! Love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteJeremy might have been one of those that ragged him-I'll have to ask! I'm sure it is ALL because I showed Jeremy the blog-hahaha!! Jeremy got himself a nine point on New Year's Eve, but I wasn't there to get any pics-his mother was, however. Our guys love their hunting! Come see us!
ReplyDeleteYuck!!! I can't stand to see them with their tongues all hanging out!!! I guess it is exciting for Jamey but I am just not one of those kind of girls who likes to go out and kill deer. I do think I would like to kill a turkey though. I am scared of guns and told Jeff I think I might try my hand with my pellet rifle. He said "Good Luck"!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Good for him. Jason doesn't like all this blogging stuff, but I love it. I have to try to do it when he is not here. If he would look at it every once in a while he might like it better. (Especially the ones about him, huh?!) Ha!! When I pulled your page up Madison said, "There's my Caroline!" Wasn't that sweet?
ReplyDelete