Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jack Russell Wiggins

He's here and as perfect as they come! Weighing in at 7lbs 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches long, Jack made his entrance at 11:20 am this morning (his mother's birthday)! It was a very intense delivery (to say the least) for everyone involved due to an allergic reaction Kristen had to some medicine she was given. Thank the Lord the doctors and nurses handled everything so well and took care of our newest addition and his mama!!

There is so much I want to point out about him in these pictures, but I will leave some of the bragging for his Mama and Daddy. I can tell that I am getting a little lazy with my picture taking though because I would normally have a shot of Jack with every person that laid hands on him, but there are still just too many to choose from. Kristen and Russell wanted all the family to come in before she tried to nurse Jack, so the majority of these were taken before he had a bath. Remember you can click on the slide show to open the pictures so you can view them individually.

10 comments:

  1. I believe he favors the Wiggins right now!! He is beautiful!!! And, of course, Mama Kristen doesn't even look like she has just given birth-still beautiful as always!!! I know she couldn't have asked for a better gift than to have her baby boy born on her birthday. And, I'm sure that Russell couldn't be more proud of Jack, right? Looks like Caroline and Maggie Ruth love that little baby!! (And RG, too!) What a sweet, beautiful growing family y'all have!

    I think you did an outstanding job on the picture taking Aunt Shonna! ;)

    Thanks for giving me a call with the updates!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't get over how many people are having babies this past year. Wow!

    Kristen does look beautiful. I hope Maggie Ruth knows she's in for a change! I'm sure she'll adjust just fine. Most kids do.

    All of the pictures are great. Riley Grace looks exhausted in one of them. The one of Maggie Ruth kissing baby Jack is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby boy. He may not like it but he is probably going to be called Baby Jack by many of his cousins. Too early to tell if he has his daddy's pretty "eyeballs".
    Great Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, I just LOVE babies. If they just stayed little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks perfect. I especially like the one of the entire family and the ones of him with Maggie Ruth and C. That's neat that he was born on Kristen's birthday! She looks great too. Congratulations to the Wiggins Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new baby nephew. He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful baby! Hunter loved looking at the pictures over and over today

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so sweet! Praise God everything went well! Shonna I think your pics look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shonna, He is beautiful. I know you are one proud aunt! I am so glad everyone is fine! I know they are so excited about their new life. Looking forward to next Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shonna you did a wonderful job with the pictures. I know you are so proud of your new nephew. Russell and Kristen have a beautiful family. Enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete