Aunt Kristen Sue made a surprise visit home last night to see Baby Jack. She got to my house about 11:00 pm. She, mother, Caroline, Daddy, and I all went over and spent the better part of the day with Russell, Kristen, and Jack before she headed back to Atlanta - love you Sue!!

Caroline got to hold Jack for the first time today and did a great job. She was so cute leaning over and kissing him on the head and checking out his ears. Grandmother even caught her pinching his nose one time...oops, but he didn't seem to mind!!!

These are just a few more from today. You can see his hair pretty good in this one, but it actually looks a little thicker in person (I think that has something to do with my flash).
Here is one where he is thinking about opening his eyes, but so far he has done a pretty good job of proving himself to be a true Wiggins..."resting" his eyes every chance he gets!
Mother took one of Russell's hospital pictures with us this morning and Jack is pretty much a spitting image of his daddy. I think Jack resembles his cousin Jacob a lot in this profile shot, but I have always thought Jacob looked like the Wiggins side.
Ten toes...
There they are - those beautiful blue eyes:)
Last, but not least...three generations. There are actually four living generations, but D'Daddy Gene and MeMama are in Big Sky on a ski trip with their baby daughter and her family. If Jack decides to farm, he will be the fifth generation of Wiggins Farm.





Jack is SO cute! Kristen looks beautiful and Russell is handsome as ever! What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteJack is so cute and I LOVE, LOVE the head full of hair, reminds me of someone else I know...:) He sure is a precious little baby! I'm sure he won't be spoiled at all, right Aunt Shonna??!! I know your dad and Russell are so proud to have their 5th generation (maybe) Wiggins Farmer make his debut!! Congratulations to your whole family on their beautiful addition!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo glad Kristen Sue got to come see Jack.
Aunt Kathy
Those are really great pictures. I think Jack looks like Russell too. Kristen Sue looks great and that picture of her, C, and Jack is really good. He has so much hair, but it's cute as ever. C looks like a natural holding a baby!!
ReplyDeleteI know you will all enjoy little Jack and he will get all the love a baby can stand! He is so precious and I enjoyed all the pictures! I like the one of his little toes.
ReplyDeleteHe is just sooooo precious. I enjoyed the pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Aunt Shonna on the sweet post! What a precious family little Jack has been blessed with! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely precious and he definitely looks like his Daddy! They all look so happy! The pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pics! The pic. of he and Caroline-HOW SWEET! I am glad everyone is well. That pic. of Russell, your dad, and Jack is so special...surely, he will be a farmer, as it is in his blood! Also, loved the pics. of Caroline Christmas morning. We love her so much! See ya Sun!
ReplyDeleteOf course Jack is adorable, all of the Wiggins kids are! Kristen Sue, you look BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteShonna
ReplyDeleteThe name of the song Blake sang Sunday was called TODAY by Brian Dorkenson (I believe that is how you spell his name.) When was Jack born? I guess I missed that, I did not know he was here. Love your blog. See you at church Sunday.
Love all of your latest posts and pictures!! Great Christmas you guys were blessed with and beautiful 5th generation Wiggins in the fam. He does favor your brother!!! They have great genes!! :)
ReplyDeleteAw! Great pictures! It's so good to be able to catch up with everyone on their blogs and see what's going on. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is a doll!
ReplyDelete