Friday, January 30, 2009

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY DADDY!

I will spare you all the details on why I love this guy so much, but Caroline and I are thankful for everyday that he is in our lives!!! Happy 30th Birthday Jamey...we love you!

*Sorry for not using a more up to date picture, but I was trying to find one of the two of them I had not shared with everyone before!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jamey!!! I LOVE the picture - that is sooo cute of the two of them. I'm thrilled for Jamey that he gets to be home for his birthday with his two girls:) Vacations are wonderful things!! Maybe he'll kill one more for one last birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMEY!!! WHAT A CUTE PICTURE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jamey!!!! We hope you have a great day!
    love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMEY!!! I think the picture is soooo sweet and precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 30th to Jamey! That seems like ages ago to me now. I am an OLD 35 year old now. I saw the pictures of Russells baby and he is so cute. Not quite sure if he looks like a Wiggins yet. He is really precious though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Jamey!! Sorry I missed this post somehow?

    ReplyDelete