Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged by Carrie to answer a few questions about my wonderful husband. I feel like all of you know a pretty good bit about him (some personally and some just from reading my blog), but I thought this was a pretty neat idea. Enjoy...

1.What is his name? Jamey Michael Reeves

2. Who eats more? Since I have been on a diet neither of us eat a whole lot, but Jamey has never had much interest in food!

3. Who said, "I love you" first? Jamey did...of course;)

4. Who is taller? He is, but just by a smidge.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me, by a long shot!!!

7. Who does the laundry? Me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jamey does.

9. Who pays the bills? Jamey makes the $$$ and I write the checks.

10. Who cooks more? Me

11. Who is more stubborn? Me, without a doubt!

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Jamey, but sometimes I think (actually, I know) he just does it to keep the peace!!

13. Who has more siblings? Jamey..he has a sister and three brothers and I have a brother and two sisters.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Jamey...believe it or not!

15. What do you like to do together? Anything...as long as we are together!

16. Who eats more sweets? Probably Jamey - he really doesn't eat a lot of dessert, but he eats candy bars, etc. all the time. I usually only eat sweets when we go to Mother's or Donna's and they have fixed a dessert.

17. Guilty Pleasures? Jamey loves hunting, salt water fishing, and tending to the cows. I don't really have a guilty pleasure - not one that I would define as "guilty" anyway!

18. How did you meet? I knew of Jamey in high school, but really got to know him while we were at LBW our freshman year and we immediately became really good friends. A lot of things changed between LBW and Auburn that allowed us to spend more time together and we became the best of friends. The rest is history...

19. Who asked whom out first? Jamey asked me out.

20. Who kissed who first? Jamey kissed me.

21. Who proposed? Jamey did:)

22. His best features and qualities? Compassionate, hard working, loving, selfless, handsome, loyal, honest...just to name few!

23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Kristen, Katherine, Christy, Lynsey D, and Rebecca

11 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to read yours. I didn't know his name was Michael. I like it! Ben wears the pants in our relationship too and if you're like me (which our husbands have determined you are HA) then that's as hard for you as it is for me!:) Sounds like a sweet love story and I enjoyed it very much!!

    We had a BLAST Sat. night. We'll do it again SOON!! Love ya! You and C enjoy your extra time with Jamey! I'm jealous cause Ben leaves tommorrow:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments. We were out of town again. My best friend lives in Eufaula, and I always go visit her during this long weekend. I enjoyed reading about you and Jamey. Maybe all of us can hang out sometime! I feel like I know you but would love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! The two of you compliment one another so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, Sweet! Love y'all!

    How was your "night on the town" with no children?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you did this also! I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sounds like a sweetie! I like your blog music also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny the things you learn from these!!!!
    This was very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved hearing about you and your hubby! Love is a wonderful thing! Good to catch up with your blog! It's been awhile since I've been on here so I'm trying to catch up with everybody! Looks like you all have been busy as well with lots of exciting things! Take care!
    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was neat to see how you and Jamey met, I did not remember how you knew him. I remember getting to hear about several of your old beaus in Sunday School many years ago now. Glad you found a "keeper".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved reading your answers, I know Mike does the same on #12.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just read your comment on my blog and I know sweet C would NEVER deserve a trip to the bathroom:) J on the other hand could use more than he gets!! Just wanted to say "hey" and this was closer than email! HA Love ya!

    ReplyDelete