We had the best time this year! Jamey and I enjoyed every single moment of the season as Caroline was so much fun and at an age where she is understanding each aspect of Christmas more and more!Christmas morning was great watching Caroline run into the den bursting with excitement to see what was waiting on her. She went to each of her presents from Santa and observed them very carefully and played with each a while before moving onto the next. Then she opened her presents from Mama and Daddy - tearing each piece of tape off individually and not opening the box until EVERY piece of paper was off of it (savoring the moment...wondering where she learned that?!?!). These are some of my favorites:







We were truly blessed in 2008 and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in 2009. Happy New Year and I look forward to reading about all the exciting events 2009 has in store for each of my blogging buddies:)




Looks like so much fun! I love Caroline's nightgown. She looks like a Christmas fairy. I really like the picture of Santa's setup. He made your house look like any little girl's dream toyland!! Tell C thanks for letting us play with all her Christmas presents! Maybe J will climb through the tunnel next time.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Caroline hit the jackpot:) Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteTell Caroline I love all of her toys! Especially the doll house! I loved my doll house and all the little furniture when I was little. Wouldn't it be great to just go back and be a child for just a day!
ReplyDeleteWow Caroline must of been a real good girl. There was a little girl at my house that got some boots too.
ReplyDeleteFun stuff! Gracie has those same boots and loves them! Where did Santa find that Princess tunnel? Jack is adorable and looks like his daddy!
ReplyDeleteMandy Johnson
Where did you find that "tool" to tie the bows? These pictures are great! I know Caroline must have been sooooo excited!
ReplyDelete