That's right folks... Baby Jack is not actually due until the 21st, but he is set to be here tomorrow. Kristen and Russell are supposed to be at the hospital in Enterprise at 5:00 am and Dr. Pollard is scheduled to come in about 6-6:30 to get things started. Honestly, I am kind of hoping the doctor is running a little behind schedule!!! Kristen delivers her babies pretty fast and I have to show a house at 8:00. So, I am not sure that I will be there in time to see my ONLY BROTHER show off his FIRST SON for the first time (I am sure there will be plenty of pictures for me to tear up over later though)!!!
Please keep the Wiggins and Wells families in your prayers tomorrow - for safe travel, a safe delivery, and a healthy baby BOY:) I am sure that Kim or I will update everyone once Jack makes his debut...we can't wait to meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How exciting! Take your camera cause we can't wait to see pictures. We'll have two Jacks in the blog world then!! HA
ReplyDeleteI'm at working and anxiously awaiting the news. Aunt Kathy- If you're reading this and you send pictures by email, please email me at work: mandi.clark@cov.k12.al.us
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome!!! We are praying for them both and daddy too! Keep us updated as they will be busy the next few days. Your such an great sister shonna.
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well! We will be praying for Jack's safe arrival! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for them! I hope all goes well! Tell them I said Congratulations and I'll keep them in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pictures!! Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteI know they are sooo excited about the future mr. jack wiggins. glad to know there will be a contiuation of the Wiggins Farm. Hope all goes well during the delivery.
ReplyDeleteGlad that I was able to reach you by cell to get the update on Jack. I look forward to seeing pictures of your precious nephew.
ReplyDelete